Soccer ball B (outdoor) Fair Trade
The ball that lends Respect !
Choice of Quality
Colors and design of the ball can variate from picture
Match/Training quality: With a special design for use as a game ball. The outer material is of local PU Printed Shine with 4 polyester linings and a weight of 420-440g.
Match Plus: with improved, longer lasting cover of Duxon Shine. New design in blue. Great for adult practice and teen games and guaranteed for 1 year.
Score with Fair Trade
Fair Trade guarantees a fair wage and good working conditions, as well as a premium to invest in social and economic initiatives for their communities. Among other things, Fair Trade standards for sport balls production ensure the following:
• Fair Trade standards for hired labor require that workers earn at least the national minimum wage.
• Fair Trade standards require that producers do not use child labor.
• Producers must have a Joint Body comprising of management, factory worker and stitcher representatives. The Joint Body consults with those they represent and decides upon the best use of the Fair Trade premium money.
• Fair Trade standards ensure that there is no discrimination against women, and that facilities pertinent to women are provided by employers.
• Canadian and International market
• Certified Fair Trade Sport Balls are available in Canada since 2004.
• Certified Fair Trade Sport Balls are assembled by 5 producers in Pakistan.